To ensure everyone has a safe & enjoyable stay please abide
by these simple rules:
- No outdoor showering or toilets, please use a shower tent or suitable enclosure
- Vehicles are not permitted on the Esplanade in front of the camp sites at any time, guest vehicles must access the boat ramp via the main entrance and return vehicles to their site after launching
- Due to health regulations drinking water can be sourced from the rain water tank at the entrance. Only drinking water containers are to be filled from the rain water tank. *No filling of RV tanks*!
- Please direct all grey water to gardens or trees where possible and move the outlet regularly to avoid ponding
- Small campfires are only permitted in fire drums and must be extinguished with water when not in use, do not let fires smoulder and cause a smoke problem for other campers. Bring your own fire wood or bring a chainsaw and cut it for free
- Quiet generators only allowed to be operated between 8.00am – 7.00pm. Generators are not to be operated continuously, maximum run time is 2 hours, on then a minimum 2 hours off.
- Please limit driving your vehicles around the camp ground once you are set up – 10 km p/h speed limit at all times
- No driving vehicles around the property or collecting firewood after 8.00 pm
- No loud music, singing or yelling after 9.30 pm, all forms of noise to cease by 10 pm.
- Excessively loud music, swearing and inconsiderate behavior will not be tolerated.
And most importantly: Enjoy yourself!
If you have any problems with other guest’s, please advise us so we can help.
- Dogs are allowed but must be contained within your site and are to be on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the camp grounds at any time, including in caravans, tents or trailers.
- No dogs allowed on the esplanade without a leash.
- Maximum 2 dogs per site and no visitors dogs are allowed.
- Please clean up any doggy do-do’s.
- Strictly no noisy or aggressive dogs allowed.